The Evolution, Ubiquity and Prognoses (EUP) of Big Data: A Thematic Perspective.
by Bongs Lainjo
BIG DATA PAPER PROPOSAL
- Comprehensive and detailed quote required.
- If modifying the draft chapters below enhances a better understanding of the paper, both parties can discuss the details.
- Compelling suggestions are also welcome.
- An updated CV, two references and one sample project document, are required.
- Sub-chapters by researcher are required. That would establish the level of understanding of the title, sub-title and objective and my expectations. Number of pages per each chapter will need to be included. This is a VERY CRITICAL ELEMENT of the project.
- Flat Rate (ball park) Unit and total fees are required. Example, hourly, daily rate etc. should include anticipated length of time. Payment schedule is also required.
- The reference style will either be APA or Harvard style.
- Index section that would likely be revised after setting will be required.
- A written contract by both parties is required. A draft will be reviewed and agreed on by both parties.
- Assiduity is of prime importance and proposed TIMELINE would be followed very closely.
- When deemed necessary, I’ll initiate (at my expense) all phone calls and researcher is welcome to request them at any time.
- I’m also open to texting as a quick means of addressing some issues.
- If the literature review exercise provides inadequate outcomes, the project will prematurely end.
NOTE: IMPLEMENTAION WILL BE DONE IN PHASES – Phase one
Is the literature review; phase two is the abstract and phase three would be
The full paper of about 6K words.
TITLE: Evolution, Ubiquity and Prognoses (EUP) of Big Data: A Thematic Perspective. (6000 Words)
THESIS: How Big Data and Cloud have Thematically Transformed Information Technology
AUDIENCE: Users of Social Media to Public, Private and Academic Institutions
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: To strengthen motivated readers’ knowledge of big data dynamics, power, and limitations with latest developments and the enhancement of research initiatives.
- LITERATURE REVIEW AND ABSTRACT (Style: Harvard, Font/Size – NT, 10 Pci)
1a. Literature Review : Five Pages – Analytical and logical, Using Title, Thesis,Audience, Objective and Outline.
Ib. ABSTRACT (One Page: OUTLINE: Introduction, Settings, Methodology, Findings, Discussion, Conclusion)
Ic. CONTEXTUAL OUTLOOK
- GENERAL THEMES
- INSTITUTIONS Needs to be expanded):
- Business (Financial Institutions, Manufacturing etc.)
- Science and Technology
- Media (mainstream & Social), Arts, Entertainment, Sports etc.
(NOTE: Sub Chapters Required from III to X)
I. CLOUD COMPUTING and BIG DATA
Ia. SECURITY: HACKING TRENDS AND BIG DATA
IIa. SPECIFIC THEMES AND SCOPE
III. GLOBAL THEMATIC REVIEW
IIIa. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
- REGIONAL (N. America, S. America, Europe, Asia, Africa) THEMATIC REVIEW
Iva. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
- THEMATIC RETROSPECTIVE (2006-2016) GLOBAL META DATA REVIEW (EUP) OF BIG DATA
Va. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
- THEMATIC RETROSPECTIVE REGIONAL META DATA REVIEW (EUP) OF BIG DATA
Via. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
VII. THEMATIC RETROSPECTIVE GLOBAL META DATA ANALYSIS
VIII. THEMATIC RETROSPECTIVE REGIONAL META DATA ANALYSIS OF BIG DATA
VIIIa. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
- GLOBAL THEMATIC META DATA PROGNOSES OF BIG DATA
IXa. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
- REGIONAL THEMATIC META DATA PROGNOSES OF BIG DATA
Xa. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES